CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Vacation and driving on the Road.

Just got back from a couple of days with my brother and his family at Litchfield Beach, South Carolina. One of my favorite places to be is at the beach, but as I was traveling to get there I heard one of my favorite singers, Willie Nelson singing "On the Road Again". The song inspired me to come up with some games and a unit that would be about traveling. So I thought and created a few games about being on the road and here is one of those games for you to preview. Click here for a download.

I hope you guys enjoy it. I am continuing to finish the rest of the games for the unit and will post as soon as it is done... until then...
"On the road again,
Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is making music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again...." Thank you Willie for that song!

0 comments:

Post a Comment