CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 1, 2011

Learning New Ways to Communicate

Wow my first post on a blog! I am entering this with knees shaking! I know nothing about setting up a blog, but I have read some fantastic ones this spring and summer (my friends Rachele and Jamie Lee from http://teachblogrepeat.blogspot.com/
started me on blogs). Those two gals sure inspire an old toad teacher like me. So now between my Iced Cafe Americanos from Starbucks, teaching, cooking, reading and looking at blogs, I will be posting my experiences in the world of teaching.

1 comments:

Celia Jayne said...

I'm glad I ran into you and you told me about your blog. I'm really nervous about student teaching and would love to have ideas from great teachers like you! Any thoughts on how to keep on top of all you need to do as a teacher?
Thanks! Celia (Gavin's mom)

Post a Comment