CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Linky party!!

Yearn to Learn is having a linky party....love the chance to look at other blogs in a linky party. Check it out! Here are the rules:
In your link up find the following:

1.  A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)

2.  Post a blogger in your same grade level

3.  Post a blogger in a different grade level

4.  It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.



So here is my list:
  1. My new kid on the block is,Lisa at http://birdsofafeatherlearntogether.blogspot.com/. She is new to blogging about her little four K's in Child Development. She is a great teacher and I was her mentor teacher her first year of teaching.
  2. Someone in my grade level that I admire and teach with is http://teachblogrepeat.blogspot.com. Rachele and Jamie Lee always teach this old dog how to keep up and lots of new "tricks"
  3. Primary Graffiti is a favorite blog from another grad level that I go to. She has great ideas.
  4. I love the button on Ya-Ya's Kindergarten blog.

1 comments:

YearntoLearn said...

Yeah, so happy that you linked up to my Blog Mixer party! Now that you've mastered Linky parties the FUN really begins.

Denise

Yearn to Learn Blog

Post a Comment