In your link up find the following:
1. A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)
2. Post a blogger in your same grade level
3. Post a blogger in a different grade level
4. It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.
So here is my list:
- My new kid on the block is,Lisa at http://birdsofafeatherlearntogether.blogspot.com/. She is new to blogging about her little four K's in Child Development. She is a great teacher and I was her mentor teacher her first year of teaching.
- Someone in my grade level that I admire and teach with is http://teachblogrepeat.blogspot.com. Rachele and Jamie Lee always teach this old dog how to keep up and lots of new "tricks"
- Primary Graffiti is a favorite blog from another grad level that I go to. She has great ideas.
- I love the button on Ya-Ya's Kindergarten blog.