CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sponge Blocks....not Sponge Bob

I just read this on a blog (and now I am following this blog), SPONGE BLOCKS! I love the game, Jenga and this is a new twist on that made with different color sponges. The plus for me is I don't have a heartattack when the blocks fall, but can still have the joy of building a tower and making them all fall down!
The Blog is Toddler Approved and has this neat idea. After a day of Staff Development, this was refreshingly fun to look at and sparked my idea of quiet fun! I think I am going to make these and have some fun in the class with my little wonders this year! So head on over and check this blog out.





1 comments:

Toddler Approved said...

Thanks for sharing our activity and checking out our blog. This is perfect in a kindergarten classroom. Let me know how it works out :)

Post a Comment